I know it's totally Thursday and not Wednesday, therefore I am a day off with my Random Thoughts, but in my defense, I had most of this written up yesterday but got busy and forgot to finish it and post it. Either way, the thoughts are still random so the title applies. Without further ado...
- I wonder if they girls that go home with the guys on Jersey Shore have to sign a release form that says they won't go to the press when they end up with Herpes from the smoosh room. Also, I'm abnormally sad that the season is over.
- With the warmer temperatures comes more inappropriate fashion choices. More flesh is bared, which sometimes can be a good thing...but not always.
Put some pants on, girl.
- If you're older than 22 and not in college anymore, you're too old to rock the backpack. I have a few guys that work with me that rock the backpack like nobody's business and all I can do is shake my head. Where are you going with that thing? The Adirondacks? This isn't the Appalachian Trail, dude. What the hell do you have in that thing anyway? A 3 day food supply and a popup tent just in case?
- Guys, if you see a woman struggling with something (anything, really) HELP HER. At the gym last night I had to stand on my toes struggling to change the apparatus on the lat pulldown machine while these two meatheads were discussing the proper form for calf raises were standing right next to me. One of them was even WATCHING me struggle. Um...care to help a lady out, Arnold? This irritates me to no end.
- Speaking of the gym I've been slacking a lot lately. First I was sick, then I was just plain lazy. Ever since finishing up LiveFit, I have been half-assing it at the gym. But my ass is still firmish so there's that. Anyway, last night I was a total badass and did 40 minutes of sprints. Yes, you read that right. 40 minutes. Of SPRINTS. I was just about dead at the end, but I felt like a rockstar. Then I polished off my workout with some shortbread cookies. It all evens out, right???
- I have this (ok, somewhat ridiculous) rule about not seeing the movie of a book I have read unless it is about or filmed in the Boston area. I have made very few exceptions to this rule but I am about to break it big time this weekend with The Hunger Games. I will admit, I had sworn up and down that I would not see this movie, but alas, marketing has sucked me in. That and Woody Harrelson...because he's just about the coolest guy ever. Plus Liam Helmsworth could totally be hot if he wasn't dating Miley Cyrus.