It is Wednesday and therefore it is time for my random thoughts!
- I am only watching The Bachelor this season because Ben is the castoff from last season's Bachelorette, which I love to watch. The reason I do not watch The Bachelor is because I really hate girls, and watching a guy make out with every girl at every cocktail party makes me want to gag. This does not apply to such train wrecks as Rock of Love or Flavor of Love though. I have no legitimate reason for this.
- Not that I go around feeling my own ass very often (even though it is fantastic) I was cooking last evening when I splashed water on my hand. Rather than rip off a paper towel, I just wiped my hand on my butt. Then went back for a second feel because I realized in that moment that my butt actually felt kind of firm. This LiveFit program is actually good for something besides taking up copious amounts of time to lose absolutely no weight. Hooray!
- The latest online dating hilarity...a guy...whose screen name is
the name of a very sexy built actor by the way...messaged me on OkCupid. It was a totally normal message...yet he is 5'4 with NO muscle tone and a little buddha belly with short spindly arms (so he vaguely resembles a T-Rex). I'm not saying I need a guy who is bursting with muscles, but proportion is very important. Proportion is precisely the reason why I hate Katie Holmes. Her crooked face gives me the willies. So Mr. Hot Actor Screename got automatically deleted.
- If you have never tried the Cake Pops at Starbucks, you must do so RIGHT NOW. Especially the peppermint brownie one. It's only 170 calories after all. Not that I ever have just one...
- This article on the Hairpin got me thinking what movies I drop everything for when they are on TV. Reading through the list, I nodded emphatically to almost everyone's answers. It was then I realized that I really am a movie whore. My absolute "drop everything so I can watch it for the 100th time even though I own it on DVD" definitely include Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, the Notebook, Goodfellas, any of the original Star Wars movies, Breakfast at Tiffanys, etc etc etc. I literally could go on for days people.