It is Wednesday and therefore it is time for my random thoughts!
I wish I could remember to write down all the random thoughts I have, because honestly my head is a constant stream of random thoughts that are not related to each other AT ALL. My ex-boyfriend used to think this was hilarious because we would be talking about something and I would bust out with something completely unrelated but had somehow popped up in my mind as a result of one word in the conversation we were having.
That's me. Totally random.
Anyway, Wednesdays are for my random thoughts, so here they are!
- There should we widely universally accepted principles regarding the scheduling of meetings. Twice this week my lunchtime plans were interrupted by a 1pm meeting. It's simple really. There should be no meetings scheduled before 9, after 3 (especially on Friday), or between the hours of 12 and 2. I realize that this leaves very little actual time for meeting, but it's a rule everyone should adhere to. No one is awake enough to focus before 9 or after 3 and when all you can think about is how soon you can get the fuck out of this meeting to go inhale your lunch, whatever you're meeting about becomes irrelevant over the growl of your stomach.
- First World and Third World. Common phrases...but what ever happened to Second World? Is there even such a thing? What country could be classified as "second world?"
- I am really sick of oatmeal for breakfast. I bring it everyday to work because it transports and reheats well. I leave my house pretty early in the morning (before the sun is even up, UGH) and I am never hungry at that hour, so eating before I leave is just not going to happen, thus eliminating eggs of any kind. I do enjoy cereal, but I need something with more of a protein kick. I can add protein powder to oatmeal, but not so much to the cereal. Anyone have any ideas here?
- I am beyond excited to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. It is in my top 5 Disney movies (yes, I have an actual list that I have put a lot of thought into). How scary will the Beast be in 3D??? I guess I should probably offer to take my bestie's kids in an effort to disguise just how badly I want to see it, just like I did with the Muppets, huh?
- I like being sore after a workout. It lets me know I worked hard and makes me feel good about myself. However, I hate being so sore that I groan like an old lady just sitting down on the toilet. Going to the bathroom should never hurt. But it does today.