Happy Wednesday friends! (What is great about Wednesday you ask? Absolutely nothing).
Every Wednesday I will do a Random Thoughts post, because let's be honest, I have a ton of random ideas that do not themselves warrant their own post, and also because by Wednesday of most weeks, my mental capacity has depleted significantly and the chances of me forming a coherent sentence, nevermind a paragraph or full post, are slim. Sometimes on Thursday I get a second wind, but it's rare.
So without further ado, my random thoughts!
- I've taken to reading two books at once. One at home and one for commuting. I think that this might perhaps be utilizing valuable brain power that I should be putting towards work or something else productive.
- I started taking flaxseed oil supplements this week. I don't eat fish so the idea of taking fish oil for my Omega-3 fix just doesn't sound appealing. Plus, flaxseed oil is supposed to help your bowel movements. I can tell you without getting too graphic that it works.
- Why is it that I can never get out that last little bit of almond butter from my individual packets? Does that mean I have really only consumed 180 calories instead of the 190 that is supposedly in the package?
- One of my favorite things to do is putting my ipod on random and seeing what comes up. Like a musical russian roulette. This past Tuesday night, I was doing just that when none other than Clay Aiken came on. What the hell happened to Clay Aiken? Is he even still alive? If not, he left us with one hell of a cover of Bridge Over Troubled Water. And one of the creepiest lines of a song ever..."if I was invisible, I could just watch you in your room." What a great stalker anthem.
- The Biggest Loser finale was this week and I have to say, I really hate this show. I have no idea why I still watch it. I just can't seem to let it go. Even Entertainment Weekly doesn't talk about this show anymore, yet I still watch. I like to think it motivates me to be healthy but really, just like most healthy living blogs these days, it just makes me feel bad about myself. And without giving it away in case you DVR'ed and haven't watched yet, this years winner is GUARANTEED to gain back all the weight plus 20.
See you for next Wednesday's edition of Random Thoughts!